What Hosts are saying

When I see the dates available in bold black numbers on the calendar, I select the checkin date but then it doesn't allow me to select a checkout date. The other dates become green and disabled. I clear dates and repeat but it keeps doing this. How do you... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi,i am trying to add a payout method (bank transfer) but when I submit it, it tells me I don't have the right to do that. Why? This is my first time adding a payout method and first time I will be hosting somebody. Many thanksKat Latest reply by Jelena157
    I’m trying to download pictures I took off my phone onto the help center. I keep getting a response of invalid file? Latest reply by Stephanie
    Gust are dameging the accomodation, I sent them an e-mail, but no responce: Cleaning quote is so far $250 and they have 3 weeks to go, but I want the out, they are leaving light on 24/7 and take hot shower @ 20 min. I gave the a very cheap price and tried... Latest reply by Bente3
    I have a few questions of my own that I hope someone can help me with:When the guests made the reservation it said 5 but they are 6 plus a toddler, who must be bout 3 years old. What are the rules within Airbnb for extra charges for a situation like this... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Wow Airbnb . Im a super host with over 200 5 star reviews. Im not only shocked at the way I’ve been treated but also how Airbnb conducts business with direct regards to their host. I hosted a group from Texas while they came to Los Angeles. My home has #... Latest reply by Cormac0
    I have published my listing. Trying to correct spelling etc the the photos, but when I click on the caption the cursor will ONLY go the beginning of that caption. I want to delete some words and make corrections but the cursor will not move anyplace. Ne... Latest reply by Karaso-BandB0