What Hosts are saying

Hi new to airbnb only been hosting a month. Now trying to arrange for my wife to be a co-host. Invite sent, invite recieved. But she is not able to activate the invite. Upon clicking the accept icon it takes her to her account and no further. I have then ... Latest reply by Sadhbh2
    My guests arrived on the 16th December 2019 and according to airbnb it is indicated that the payment is paid on the 17th and it is supposed to appear on the 20th but I have not received any payment on my bank account. My guests are utilising the same curr... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have 7 apartments so far, by the end of next year I should have 10. My question is for for those with many listings. Do you keep them all under one profile, or do you have more than one. I saw a video the other day of a host who has many properties, he ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have had a guest check out early because our internet speed was low (for them) Myself and partner and 3 kids had the same speed and managed Within 3 days of month stay I got the internet up the the high speed possible ........ I am now waiting... Latest reply by Rowena29