What Hosts are saying

I had a problem with an assistance animal. Actually the guest had stated that had a pet and I informed them we allow pets and charge a pet fee. I also informed the guest we didn't allow animals in the carpeted areas of the guest room, the bedroom being ... Latest reply by Allison372
    I would like some feedback on successful management of an entire home if owner lives in another state. I currently Airbnb one bed/bath with separate entrance but currently owner occupied. It has done well and now thinking about entire home as opposed to s...
    Be advised that on Monday Dec 16 the pacific county planning board will vote to impose a moratorium on all short term rentals for pacific county specifically targeting Airbnb users. Please support our opposition by emailing mguernsy@co.pacific.wa.us., and...
    Be advised that on Monday Dec 16 the pacific county planning board will vote to impose a moratorium on all short term rentals for pacific county specifically targeting Airbnb users. Please support our opposition by emailing mguernsy@co.pacific.wa.us., and...
    Hey guys! Pretty new host here and was very excited to see how much I actually earned during my first month of Airbnb. I currently share 2 of rooms out on the platform and the payout was pretty impressive. I want to start documenting my journey with thi... Latest reply by Huy186
    Airbnb does it again. I had a guest trash my home. Not follow the trash removal and placing the trash for pickup schedule. It cost me $250.00 for additional cleaning and removal of trash fees. I had pictures and invoices and Airbnb denied my claim. Th... Latest reply by Jason843