What Hosts are saying

My host wrote that I went out on her deck and left cigarettes. But I am not a smoker and didn't even go out on her deck since it was raining/snowing when we visited. She written a falsehood and has slandered me on her review of my stay and now future host... Latest reply by Alice996
    This app is so unbearably frustrating. My guests did not receive an email requesting a review. I dont seem to have the option to send a request myself at this point, so I need AirBnB to resend the email they usually send after completed reservations. I... Latest reply by Liv
    I have to had to cancel my trip to the UK due to the Covid-19 outbreak - flights all cancelled. I used my Superhost voucher when I booked the accommodation. When I went to cancel the booking, it says the coupons are non-refundable and I will not be able ... Latest reply by Em38
    • Screenshot (168).png
    Three years ago next month in June I met a woman from Minnesota on holidays in Ireland with her sister. She stayed at my Airbnb in Cork, Ireland. I began to host on Airbnb as income to subsidize my household in around 2014 when times got hard for me. We d... Latest reply by Charles224
    "Dorena Lakefront Eco Sanctuary" is not visible if people search on Airbnb website either in Dorena or Cottage Grove, Oregon. I would appreciate so much your help. With much gratitude! Bene Latest reply by Cheryl643
    Most of our guest so far have no problem with the temperature in our house. We provided a nice cooling fan and the AC set up is 78 degree. Our current guest was saying it’s too hot in his room. When I went in there to check out the room, I saw FOUR big L... Latest reply by Debra300