What Hosts are saying

Hello can you call me pleas od ** Thank you. Janez** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Solveig0
    I have a guest that is going through a roll or almost a roll of toilet paper each day. These are not small rolls, but the extra large ones that Charmin offers. My office is right next to the bathroom and I can hear the toilet flushing, washing of hands,... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    I don't seem to be able to find a way to RESTRICT Saturday check-ins. It splits my weekend and creates issues with my cleaner. I accept ANY other day to check in/out - how can I provide for this on ABB? Latest reply by Jim67
    Are there any hosts who independently have a review sheet they leave for guests in the room/accommodation in order to get feedback? If so what do you ask? Is it helpful? And are guests happy to complete it? I'm wondering because I've just had another re... Latest reply by Wendy684
    I manage a property for friends in Cambria, CA. Last year the property was generating twice as many bookings and revenue as it is this year during the same time. We've lowered our price and cleaning fee and we are at superhost status. We wanted to make... Latest reply by Helen3