What Hosts are saying

What is the difference in terms of setting up an account and verifying it for guest and host? I noticed that guests are required to provide ID and selfie but hosts are able to list without verifying their account. why is that? Latest reply by Luana130
    I received an email stating that you have duplicated payments to the value of R2722.71 The only over payment I received was for R540.68 booking number: HMABPPPBSK for guest, Neil Nargayya. I haven't even had that much come in between 1st November and the... Latest reply by Luana130
    We have people who submit a request which is really a question using specific dates they have no intention of using. If we can decline we get penalized. What do you recommend? Latest reply by Emilia42
    I’ve had a really difficult month and I’ve been sure not to be grouchy with guests but honestly, it’s been tough. So before I over react... I had 3 guests book in the room (2is ideal but 3 allowed). The guests who are lovely and polite asked if their frie... Latest reply by Emilia42