What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
A small item; dustpan and broom, worth $15 went missing. I thought this very odd, but replayed my CCTV and saw the guests holding the items as they walked out of the property as they checked out. I could not believe it as they were both so friendly and w... Latest reply by Rachel970
Hi All, I have a new listing (about a month old). I have had 9 inquires, 4 bookings, 1 declined. My reservation acceptance rate for this listing is now 71%. The Airbnb help desk rep states inquiries do not impact this rating unless you decline??? I exp... Latest reply by Alexander932
Hello my fellow beautiful hosts! I rented out my room and had an incident that happened that was not under my control, nor anything I did, and she was injured, and the guest was unhappy but stayed the whole time. I did everything I could from giving her... Latest reply by Michele863
Hi, I'm hoping to get a little clarity on the changes the Province of Quebec announced in the spring regarding the requirement for Airbnb hosts to register their properties starting this fall. Did this officially come into law? I haven't seen anything in ... Latest reply by Marc6929
Boa tarde, noto que ja ha algum tempo nao caem reservas, apesar de estar na epoca alta, e ja varias pessoas me disseram que nao conseguem visualizar o meu anuncio. Ja nao é a 1ª vez que isto acontece.Podem p.f. ajudar a perceber o que se passa?Acresce que... Latest reply by Joao228
I want to change the currency that my listing is in from UKPounds to Euros. Yes it is easy to do but I am concerned about the impact it might have on existing bookings. Does anyone know if the existing bookings are protected when making the change. Latest reply by Michael4698
I had a guest and his dog (the guest is aso a host in another country) that in general were good guests but for one hugely stupid thing. He contacted me about a plumbing problem (the previous guest left the night before and indicated in their review the ... Latest reply by Marg11