What Hosts are saying

I have an apartment in Gazi, Athens. I’ve been running it myself for the past three years with the help of a lady who did the cleaning, laundry, looking after it. I don’t live in Greece. unfortunately, she is leaving Greece and I need someone new to look ... Latest reply by Eleni107
    Good afternoon everyone,I'm Riccardo and I have an apartment in Athens. I'm looking for a co-host in the city. I need someone who can reach the apartment in the case of there is an unexpected problem with the clients (lost keys, hydraulic problems and so ... Latest reply by Eleni107
    I am wondering if I can do a discount for specific dates or weeks of the month?Or the discount is possible only for staying 7 days or more and/or a for a month? thank you Latest reply by Linda108
    I have just been emailed that AIRBNB mistakenly paid out twice for one reservation but no payment at all is reflecting in the bank and also more recent payouts have been processed There is no way of getting hold of AIRBNB via the app on this query and t... Latest reply by Kemi6
    Bonjour, Je suis nouveau sur Air bnb. Je souhaite faire une réservation assez rapidement. J'ai fait ma première demande à mon hôte hier et j'ai vu, après coup, qu'il fallait valider son identité. Le problème c'est que j'ai l'impression qu'il y a un blocag... Latest reply by Nathalie1292
    Are hosts allowed to use the Airbnb logo for marketing and/or products? Airbnb says their logo is for everyone but I've tried to reach out to Airbnb to confirm what that means without any response. All insights welcome! Cheers,Robbie Latest reply by Dominik8
    Hi All Expedia is finally allowing us to link our other calendars to theirs. The option appeared on my extranet this morning. I successfully exported Homeaway, Booking.com etc. It will not accept my Airbnb calendar links. It did on one listing but not on ... Latest reply by René121