What Hosts are saying

My listing with Air was extremely successful for awhile, now months later, not even ONE inquiry.Looking over my Inbox, however, there were 6 inquiries that were Not Possible-------5 of which werenot my fault: It must have affected my inquiries, I am sur... Latest reply by Anna33
    Hi ,I am newbie to airbnb hosting , and i am going away for 3 weeks in December , i already have bookings for these dates, i need helps from someone to help me check in and out, also clean the flat after the check out .please contact me .Tee
    We have been receiving the payments without any problems until November, but now it seems we have been receiving some over payments. We have received the following payments in November: 3635,21 TL on November on 06th (equivalent of 570 Euros - this amoun... Latest reply by Alihan0
    Is it ok to ask guests why they gave me less than 5 stars for certain things? IE: 5 stars for everything but accuracy, or cleanliness etc... My house has been described by many as "immaculate." I've cleaned for a living for the past 30 y.rs so I know what... Latest reply by Emilia42
    This year I have had 2 cases of scammers using my property to moonlight as the owner/agent to take deposits off unsuspecting house hunters. Both incidents have been reported to the police and due to the lessons learnt from the first time this happened I m... Latest reply by Kamal9
    hello guys I just wonder if you could share your experience I have a guest staying over 2 weeks and I noticed the enormous amount of water being used. on the top of that the lights were always left on in the whole flat. She is renting a room in my 2 bed... Latest reply by Anonymous