What Hosts are saying

I am looking for a "Co-Host service" to manage my 2 studios in Playas del Coco Costa Rica. Please urgently contact me, I will be 10 days in Coco 17.11.2019-27.11.2019 Check-Ins and Check-OutsLetting in the maid for cleanings between visitsBuying cleani...
    Hello,I am new to hosting (first month) and have had guests pretty much every night so far. My last nights guest is where Im looking for opinions on the situation.The guest was to check in around 4PM as per the message they sent when booking. The window... Latest reply by Anonymous
    So all the last names for my future guest disappeared???is this new, as I could see them last week? Even on confirmed bookings? I will star asking copies of their passports or leave Airbnb - I rent a room in my house, not worth the risk!i understand not s... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Does anyone have the contact information for whoever handles voluntary collection agreements in Texas? I’m working with VRBO and my city (Surfside Texas) to get one set up and would like to do the same for Airbnb.
    Hi there, I am a new host in Latvia. To be able to legally rent out my place I first need to give Inland Revenue and my bank a copy of a Rental Agreement between Airbnb and myself as a Host. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks, Zane Latest reply by Zane67
    I called customer service and I am being told " Yes it is not there we don't know why its not showing anymore. We will have to call you back" I have all 5 star reviews, and my listing yesterday was coming up just fine. I wake up this morning and its gone... Latest reply by Yocencia0