What Hosts are saying

Today I received a 4 star rating. The guest seemed to be frustrated by the front door lock. For the security reason, I have installed a normal key lock and a digital lock. The code to digital lock is changed after each guest. The digital lock is powered b... Latest reply by Juan63
    HI there, I am a superhost (5 times running) and have just declined a company's booking request who wouldn't honour my one request for "female only".This person now wants to complain. I had explained that this was simply due to me advertising one room in ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello,We connected all our listing to the Channel Manager Bookingsync and we noticed that our ranking, requests and bookings have dropped down in comparison with last year. Most of our listing concerned are part of Airbnb Plus.We are expecting some clarif... Latest reply by Pascal231
    Hey community, I’m looking for an advise. My partner and I, we came to Sydney for holidays and when we arrived we found the place with some people having drinks and stuff (it’s a shared place) and suddenly some of them started to smoke marihuana in the pl... Latest reply by Jose4189
    The images are stock from the Avery SF. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/39971773?adults=1&check_in=2019-12-15&check_out=2020-01-14&children=0&infants=0&source_impression_id=p3_1573794699_v0Sfc%2B79vsSHDi3c The price is good value, I suspect to good to be tr... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hi,I'm running two Airbnbs in my hometown, Munich, Germany.Most of the year I do spend in Asia though, and as Airbnb is working well for me, a friend and I want to open a new Airbnb listing in the Philippines.This raises operational questions, to run thes... Latest reply by Susan17
    The past two bookings have been made by a third party trying to book for someone else. The most recent, today, has resulted in me losing my Superhost status and the dates being blocked (at Easter weekend). How can AirBnB stop people doing this? The person... Latest reply by Sally379
    Hello! I am a host and I have to submit documents for VAT payment in Cyprus. I haven't added my VAT number in airbnb. Is it possible to issue invoices for the past 4 months now? And is it possible to have the amounts collectively per month or per trimeste... Latest reply by Joana242