What Hosts are saying

I offer one room on a bed and breakfast basis and was emailed this week on the address I keep exclusively for that purpose asking to book for one week in March. They said their employer would send me a cheque for more than the required amount and I should... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello could you explain this ???????????? why my listing should be pausesd?????????????? Listings that receive an overall rating of 1-3 stars are at higher risk of being paused. If a listing is paused, we’ll remove it from search for 5 days. Learn more Latest reply by Nini12
    I thought I would throw out this subject in case there are some fellow airbnb hosts who are concerned about eco-issues. How as a group might we pitch in . What brought me to this idea was TOILET TISSUE. I host in my home about 6-8 nights a month, but ... Latest reply by Katrina79
    Suggestion to AIRBNB: It is necessary that AIRBNB take a moment to educate Guests, in order to be aware of Time Zones. It looks very disrespectful to send a message and wake up the Host late at night. Guests should be instructed to send messages only ... Latest reply by Anonymous