What Hosts are saying

Like many hosts, I take my reviews seriously and am open to feedback. One of my guests (out of 87) gave me a mixed review, 5 stars overall but only one star in both accuracy and cleanliness (you can read the review here https://www.airbnb.com/progress/rev... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, advice please. I’ve recently listed my air bnb and have my first guest staying soon. I’d like to provide a welcome breakfast basket. Can I ask please, if you do this, what do you put in it? And is it assumed that you’ll just provide one lot of prov... Latest reply by Andy542
    I’ve raised this issue now four times with Airbnb and have eventually been told that they have been aware of this problem since September 2018!My guests are not receiving my prepared checkin details (detailed instructions with photographs of the keysafe w... Latest reply by Jenny-and-Tom0
    Hi all, One of the problems that I have is that somebody may book one night in the middle of the week and thus potentially stops somebody booking for an entire week. Ideally I want to set my midweek booking mondsy to thursday to a minimum of two nights. ... Latest reply by David6209
    Anybody who speaks French and English. who operates near the zoo in montpellier
    As a Superhost my llast guest gave me a good review however they accidentally used the wrong town as the place where I live. It was a good review however when I contacted Airbnb and asked them to correct it they removed the review altogether.This is contr... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I've reached out to multiple Airbnb contacts and no one is helping me. My listing will only allow guest to arrive 1 day which is the current day. Allowing only a same day arrival and all my calendar is blocked out. No bookings in advance allowed! Found it... Latest reply by Yadira22