What Hosts are saying

A difference between the number of guests on the booking, or booking request, and the number that actually arrive is becoming a frequent issue for us. In most cases we know about this in advance because the booker is quite open about it in messages. It' s... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello! We are Dao and Jud and looking for a co-host in Vallejo for 3 months from Jan - Mar 2020. We are a super host with a few months of experience. We would like to have a co-host who is located near Vallejo, Sonoma, East Bay and Napa. We are settin...
    Hi all, I am currently a host in the UK, but looking to possibly branch into Africa. Can you share with me some of your experiences. Why are the rentals so cheap there? Vicky Latest reply by Vicky290
    I'm sharing an apartment with the host's mother and her sister. They have been polite and respectful, and they are superhosts with positive reviews. However, there is a circumstance change as the mother fell sick shortly before my arrival and nowadays, t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear fellow STR owner / operator, we are concerned STR managers and operators here in Malibu and hope to join or build a coalition that engages legal representation at a shared cost to defend our rights and combat the ordinance that Malibu City Council in...
    Hi, I got inquiry from airbnb for my home.In inquiry said: " Hi Emanuela ,Thanks for being one of our SuperHosts members. Since we celebrate our Hosts and we want to offer a $500 free credit for your next trip.The offer will end today, please get your cre... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hi, we would welcome any advice from other hosts as we are relatively new to hosting on Airbnb. We have a large 5 bedroom house and we just got a booking for 1 person for a week. The only message that arrived was just a blank message with a full stop in i... Latest reply by Sarah977