What Hosts are saying

I’m almost demented. All I’ve done all week is chased and chased upcoming guests - anyone else really struggling with getting responses? I’m getting to the ‘if you don’t give me an ETA you unfortunately may have to wait an hour or so to get in’. Anyon... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    ........week later guest calls airbnb (i’d already called airbnb twice to lodge complaint of breaking rules daily) to be relocated bcuz she was tired of being reminded she needs to follow the rules. so, she relocated and airbnb did not debit any remaining... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi, I have not found any info about this in the previous post so I wanted to check what you guys think about the following issue.I started hosting less than a month ago. 2 days ago I found out that my listing is not visible under "Instant Booking" categor...
    Its can’t add my card and i have already reservation. They have already payed. Please help me ASAP! Error - Payee must be specified.
    Hi Airbnb Hosting Community, I've been hosting, managing and meticulously cleaning my house with the help of my mother for Airbnb guests, and am seeking a reliable housekeeping/cleaning/turnover service so that I can finally start getting more guests in....
    Okay, hosts.... what do you think? My mother-in-law will be hosting her spare room (in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa) and she has the choice of two twin beds or a queen bed. Which room set up would increase or decrease her room bookings? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm having trouble publishing my listing.they saythe error lies in the payment payout routing.mine is a debit card and it's a savings account can some one please help me? Latest reply by Sarah977
    We have a four unit apartment building. Two of them are owner occupied and the other two we pay a fee for RSO. I was denied my license to stay on the Airbnb platform because though my apartment is owner occupied it still falls under RSO. I am sure I am n... Latest reply by Jose935