What Hosts are saying

Is there a way to to allow different lengths of stays depending on how far out the booking is? As of now I take one night bookings, but I hate when someone books one night 6 months in advance. I would prefer to require 2 night minimum until within a month... Latest reply by David5641
    Is there anyway to get Host support help from Airbnb that isn't from the call center? They all have a script with overly simplisitic solutions. Our guests have smoked on the property and need to leave. Airbnb wants me to give them a refund after signif... Latest reply by Bruna206
    Hello,Please help! I had a guest check in yesterday for two nights. A few hours later they cancel, but do not contact me at all. I try to ask what is wrong, and no answer, so I called Airbnb. Airbnb said that I dont need to worry about a refund since ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I found my house in a deplorable state, missing, broken and dirty objects. Missing IKEA objects when I had asked my guest if any incidents occurred but unfortunately he hid a lot from me and also lied ...A night I had a call at 1AM from my guest the night... Latest reply by Selma61
    Hello All,hope you are well. like most of you I enjoy the odd glass of wine or better yet cocktail but when travelling especially in Airbnb I avoid excess consumption. I have a returning guest who I have “blocked” but is still able to communicate and send... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi all, I am currently experiencing some issues with Airbnb. A guest tried to book our place, we accepted and Currently after 8 days it still says awaiting payment and our dates are blocked meaning no one else can book. We have talked with the guest and ... Latest reply by Elina622