What Hosts are saying

i have been calling various companies for homeowners insurance for Airbnb. Many do not offer Airbnb policies. Foremost Insurance won't write one because I live in the same home that I use for Airbnb. Proper Insurance won't write one because my guest "M... Latest reply by Priscilla150
    Hello @all! With every new booking I send the guests a step-by-step photo guide how to arrive, ask for their flight number, ETA etc... and lately almost all do not even answer... And then complaining that they did not find our BnB etc... what can I do?Sen... Latest reply by Markus276
    I have co-hosted for 3 years. I co-host long distance for a keyless entry home. I love doing it and I am a 5 star super host. I love to research and help guests on their trip. I charge 20%. Please let me know if you are interested!
    Hi there, I’ve set up y hosting account and when I try to add my banking details it keeps giving me error I have contacted my bank and everything seems to be correct at my end. Just wondering if there’s a chance to add my bank details manually. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi How does one get the village or town that one lives in on the map of Airbnb to travellers as a destination of choice? We have a number of Airbnb units in our area, but not a lot of bookings.We are a remote rural seaside holiday village Kei Mouth on t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi guys, I own a guesthouse-hostel in Phuket and i would like to list the mixed shared 24 beds dormitory room and my private rooms how i can do this? From my research i can see that you need to create more listings that just only one if you wish to publis... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi all, This is my first post in the community but am sure it wont be my last. My wife and I recently purchased a property that has a secondary cabin listed on AirBnb and we are hoping to have the listing taken down, but are at a loss as to how to make t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear Team, I believe i HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BELOW PAYMENT:Reservation code:HMAJYCPPET Please can you check and let me know? Regards, Wafa Latest reply by Emiel1