What Hosts are saying

hi, I don't find suddenly the option change account. I neex it as I work for two different person on two separate account. Could you help me with this issue and fix it? Thank you

Tax

Hi I am used my own home host guest .Airbnb stop payout for me .because i earn more £7.000.how i can do? stop host guest.i am single and low income..i paid guest used bill .which is best way? many thank you!!! Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello.I got in issue with my first payment, it was lost.Technical support can not resolve my issue.What can I do? Latest reply by Stephanie
    Warmest greetings from Sea Links City. I am writing to ask you some information about cancelation policy. We have 14 listings, but some of them do not have "Super strict 30 days" for choosing. Could you please let me know how can we choose "Super strict 3... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey,a friend booked for me and a couple of others via airbnb a house (i think) he asked us about our email addresses for the reservation. I've made the mistake and send him my email with a typing mistake. Everyone else received there confirmation email ex... Latest reply by Joshua461