What Hosts are saying

Hello Readers, This pertains to the Glasgow UK area but may be generally useful. I am looking for a property maintenance company to manage my up keep of the property, not just handyman, but an overall company that does it all * Electrical work installati...
    Hi Everyone,As of last month I have been booked up everyday, but noticed this month that's changed. MD is now charging a $20 occupancy fee, combined with the $20 Airbnb service fee, so now the price of my listing is the same as a hotel reservation. Is any...
    Hi how long and how is status “not confirmed” going to change ? Im talking about bank details for receiving payments. I have 3 accounts because Im managing objects from three different people... so now I have one that it is set by default and other 2 are... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I need help leaving a review for a very bad experience I had with my most recent guests. They left the place clean, but this is the only positive thing about their 2 night stay. I'll try to quickly explain what happened. I had guest stay at one of our 3 a... Latest reply by Silvena0
    I just gained my super host status which I worked very hard for .. will it bring a lot more bookings, just a few, or none? if I don’t get the bookings I need I’m going to reluctantly look at some multi platforms this complicates admin ... more headache a... Latest reply by Melanie33
    I recently hosted a guest for 6 nights. I purchased extra items the guest requested etc as one would do I guess. The reviews came back and even though she had given me compliments for: sparkling clean, outstanding hospitality, thoughtful touches, quick re... Latest reply by James1662