What Hosts are saying

Hi, I found an apartment outside Airbnb (Ebay) and contacted with the host via email. After some conversation, she sent me an Airbnb link where she appeared as a Superhost and there were 9 really good reviews on her. On that same link I had to specify the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am a host,7 years ago, someone staid in my home, airbnb paid the 175 Euro, as expectedLast week, for no reason, they substracted the paiement of 175 Euro as if the reservation was canceled (7 years ago)!But it was not canceled, we made and received a ...
    I new to hosting for the most part. I have a small guest room that I rent out. Mostly it is weekenders or business trips as the room is quite small. I had a long term guest book, for just himself. I normally allow 2 people depending but I always make su... Latest reply by Natalie634
    I have listed my home for rent for the Ryder cup 2020 in our area and the listing is active. However when you search for ryder cup 2020 only 3 houses show up and ours is not one of them. It does show up on the map if you just search the general Sheboygan,... Latest reply by Helen3
    I've had Superhost status for a year. I thought I was going to be given the option of professional photos, but I only received a travel credit. Is there a way that I can check to see if the photos are available in my area? (Summit County, Colorado) Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello, Why dont have Europa call support? Which phone number must use for normal price for me?I must contact your call centrum in USA and this phone call cost 80$. 80$ cost for one stupid request. Its support for people which you have registration propert... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hi, has anyone else seen a reduction in bookings since Airbnb increased the customer booking fee?our bookings have dropped significantly and Airbnb have just emailed me to say charges haven’t gone up and there is a sliding scale. But all the fees around o... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We believe the people renting our house is dealing drugs. We have video of shady interactions happening in the driveway all night long, including cars parked on the grass (we have asked them to to remove it twice). We don't have proof to take to the pol... Latest reply by Anonymous