What Hosts are saying

I am running an AirBnb in Mountain View, CA and by 7/1/2019 the city requires short term rentals be registered and a 10% occupancy tax is collected (the info I found at cityofnmountainview.gov is vague on if taxes are already supposed to be collected. I ... Latest reply by Hien12
    Hi everyone! I was thinking of opening a second listing in my current property. I current host 1 private room. With opening a second room, are there anything I should take into consideration? I’m concerned about my guest sharing the guest bathroom. It’s ... Latest reply by Trishana0
    Hello We are wanting to increase our bookings in our Air BnB by joining the Booking.com platform. From what we've read about syncing calendars manually ourselves or through calendar settings, there seem to be problems with a time lag and believe we requir... Latest reply by Amber298
    We are a reservation service who manages 30+ properties. After much heartfelt turmoil, we have decided to leave the business. We need to transfer each individual property to the owners themselves, rather than us as the middle man. VRBO/Homeaway will be ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Getting an error message: '' please identify your US state by its two letter abbreviation.'' system does not give me a way to edit address, please help!
    Yes! Jason E. confirmed his reservation for 5-6 guests the day before arrival. Yet, he had actually planned to hold his wedding reception at our place. The second night of his reservation, several neighbors called us concerned about the number of cars, ba... Latest reply by Shirl4