What Hosts are saying

I was asked by an Airbnb host to share my services in this community center. I offer organization and staging services to B&B hosts to help them improve their listings. I've also started a Hudson Valley Airbnb Facebook group so that hosts can share tips a...
    Several months ago we received a nice message from Airbnb showing that we had had over 2000 guests from many countries, pass through our home. Its amazing that we have had so many. Like most of you we originally started as a hobby, a way to share what we... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hello - We have met all the requirements for Work Collection. However, our listing is not showing up when select "work trip". We have contacted Airbnb many times, but they close the tickets without resolving it. Anyone had this issue before? Thanks! Latest reply by Maria3852
    I've just been through the Plus Program enrolment when I started reading about it on the Community Center. I'm in New Zealand where the Plus Program hasn't been around very long so I am hoping to get some advice from other hosts around the world who have... Latest reply by David238
    Hello,I was wondering what people thought about Airbnb giving credits and coupons for Super Host, Good Hosts instead of just by referring guests to host? It’s hard to find people who do for me? Latest reply by Dorothy147
    Gender IdentityAirbnb does not assign a gender identity to our users. We consider the gender of an individual to be what they identify and/or designate on their user profile.Airbnb hosts may notDecline to rent to a guest based on gender unless the host sh... Latest reply by Stephanie
    hi am from philippines. First time to book and cancel using my debit card. It makes me so nervous if will I get refunded. Yesterday is the transaction and they notified me that I can get the refund on the 13th now they moved it on the 16th. If the refund ... Latest reply by Quincy