What Hosts are saying

Hi all. It’s the first time I become a host. With the first custome, I had to accept before he can book. However, with the second one, he book dirently without my acception. Do you know why? and How can I back to the first format.Thanks you very much for... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Is it really yearly for Superhost Status?• How do I see what my rating truly is?• Is there way to see why people have given me a poor rating so we can improve? Example: Cleanliness - I keep the room SUPER clean!!! And warn guests that we may have improv... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, Apologies if this has been answered before. I'm very new to airbnb. If I make a booking from the 20th december - 23rd december... 20th december would be the 'check in' dayWhat would be the checkout day? 23rd? Or would it be the 24th? Would 23rd c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HI,Im a new host and I have just listed my property. My property can accommodate 10 guests. but when I choose 10 adults the price changes drastically. It goes really high. I don't want that to change upto 10 people but if it's 11 then an extra fee will be... Latest reply by Grace329
    Hi all, When booking a stay, the guest can use his Visa Credit Card to make the payment to Airbnb.Can Airbnb use the information of my Visa credit card to pay me out as a host?Credit cards are not mentioned as a pay out method in Curacao (Caribbean).Which... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello just had an enquiry for 67 nights the pay out is showing only £2408. I am currently advertising my flat for £50 per night and £55 per night over weekend. Please confirm Airbnb price is wrong. Thanks. June Latest reply by Quincy
    Уважаемые господа! Мои показатели полностью соответствуют требованиям, необходимым для получения статуса Superhost. Почему сегодня, 1 октября, эти указатели не были учтены и мне не был присуждён соответствующий статус? Я работаю усердно и исправно, трачу ... Latest reply by Quincy
    I get a majority of my reservations through IB, no questions asked before booking. I have a pretty detailed description. Those who start asking questions are the type I probably do not want anyway. Lately I get a lot of window shopping.So glad we found yo... Latest reply by Sean433
    My guest has paid the payment... but i wonder in my bank account it is stated pending.... is it okay? Or there is problem in my account? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Can anyone give some advice re paying taxes on rental income in Spain or have a contact for an English speaking accountant in the Mijas Costa areaDamien Latest reply by Helen3