What Hosts are saying

I am having lots of trouble blocking out dates in the calender.Is anyone else having this trouble please? I enter the dates, click blocked, and save and it dones not save they are still showing available. Latest reply by Shelly37
    Hello everyone, i've had an offer on Airbnb made through a local site in Switzerland. I am searching for an apartment and found one in the region i want, but the person renting it said she was in spain and will be using Airbnb as a 3rd party to assure eve... Latest reply by Elena87
    I recently had a last minute booking. My guest had a strange experience. He arrived at his first booking and the folks had not idea what this Airbnb thing was. Someone had gotten enough information about these people (fb pictures, address, phone number) t...
    Hello everybody! My name is Olga & I've been hosting my place since 2015 and this is my second year being a super host. I decided to try something new and help other airbnb hosts with hosting their places. Please reach out if you are interested. Looking... Latest reply by Ash51
    The guest booked and paid for 20 nights but left after 6th nights (because of personal reasons at his home). He asked me to refund the money for 14 nights. What should I do?Oh...one more thing...He made a request for a refund four days after checking out ... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    Hi, are any aussies unable to enter their BSB numbers in the preferred payout form? Tired of using PayPal as I wait over a week. I've selected the Australian bank option but it still looks like this ×××-××× and CBA is Xx-xxxx thanks Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there.New to all this so basic language required!I have a flexible calender; whereby I have minimum stays out of season of 3 nights where guests can check in on any day (apart from Saturday) and 7 night stays in season where guests can check in any day... Latest reply by Helen3
    When searching a location, AirBNB should show listings that are in the town requested first followed by other locations. Guests unfamiliar with their desired destination are endangered and mis-informed when distant listings 20 minutes away on unfamiliar ...