What Hosts are saying

Здравствуйте. Хочу обратиться с вопросом. Ваш ресурс мне нравится, все устраивает, в том числе и рейтинговые оценки на основе отзывов гостей. Но мне непонятна методика, как считается общий рейтинг.Я попробовал подсчитать сам и у меня получается другая циф... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi! I am a co-host. We just had guests (4 guys) that were terrible! Without citing specifics, they were slobs, rude (in the way they treated the house & the condition they left it in), gross and did not abide by the house rules. The host doesn't want to w... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Okay so I can honor the reservations booked but then I need to take my availability besides that down so did i do it right? I want to make sure it shows just no more can book but the ones that are already booked are fine Latest reply by Erin491
    I have just registered with air bnb and seem to have done something wrong on my listing. I have advertised both rooms as one and am getting a grand total of £25 for my first booking (my own fault) I will honour this booking but don’t want to keep this pri... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello AirBnB Community, Please BEWARE of this SCAM from the host. I was appalled that this person is out there and "KNEW" my daughter and 5-month old grandson were coming into stay at their place. When my daughter arrived at the 'house', there was a f... Latest reply by Gigi4
    I have book an airbnb on April 20, 2019 for a stay on September 27-29, 2019. It is for my best friends bachelorette party in which we have tickets to see the rivals Cardinals play the Cubs. If you are a baseball fan, you know that this is a big game and a... Latest reply by Emiel1