What Hosts are saying

Our cleaner charges us extra for guests with dogs.In the past I agreed this with the guest and amended the price as a special offer.This doesn't appear to be an option now so how do I request the extra money? Latest reply by Ramona2
    Does anybody else feel disappointed when a guest doesn't leave you a review? Despite all your efforts in making them comfortable, providing many amenities and trying to help as much as we can. Even when we ask in person or through Airbnb messages or even ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello, i wanted to know if is it possible to add smart pricing only for stays coming up in next 15 days.. as last minute booking Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi community,I was recently very badly reviewed by a guest who mentioned that people should stay away from my listing because it is not safe, I live in a council flat but this was already mentioned in my listing to avoid some disappointments but she also ... Latest reply by Melissa1006
    I love using smart pricing, but I don’t know how to set it in advance for my busy season (raising the minimum) without changing all the rest of the months prior. Last year I had someone book my busiest week 3 months in advance when I had my minimum set qu... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi I've set my base price at 250 per night. Smart pricing is turned off - but somehow for the month of September the smart pricing/pricing tips is on at about 130-140 per night which is considerably less than what we are wanting. How do I fix this? I ca... Latest reply by Ann72