What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, My partner and I booked a month at an airbnb out in Joshua Tree as a retreat. We love the area for its peace and quiet, and have spent several months there in the past. My partner was victim to a dog (unfortunately, a pitbull) attack in the p... Latest reply by Tania415
    Hi folks, I'm Airbnb host and willing to try loyalty program to attract more guests.I see it like that:- Guest is coming in my (or partner) apartment and gains one point for each night he stayed- After he collected 10 nights he can redeem it to stay 1 nig...
    Some folk are unbelievable. This guest keeps asking if they can get a better rate by not going through AirBnb. "We'll just do a deal on the side, between us and you, right?" The guest seemed a little offended when we advised them that we don't do that kin... Latest reply by Ana1971
    I forgot to ask my guest for their ID number and I need it to declare my income. The guest is ID verified so Airbnb has their ID. Anyway for me to get it? Latest reply by Ann489
    Jeg vil gerne slette min profil da jeg ikke er airbnb vært længere hvirdan gør jeg det ?vh Lone Schandorff Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey guys- I set up an internal name on my listing when I created it that only the host can see. Ex: the mermaid room. I cannot figure out how to change it. Anyone? Thanks! Latest reply by Wallace14