What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've had an account set up for a few years where I manage six properties for one owner. I recently took on a property for a different owner. I changed the payout method for the new listing but am curious about the tax status. I want to make sure every... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am a host. The prices that AirBnB set for my guest's one month stay is too low (from around $30 per night, to only $10 per night because AirBnB give discounts to this guest), and I told my guest I can't accept that. (My reason was my apartment isn't sui... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi I was wondering if anyone has had issues updating their calendar. It shows all dates available on my end, but when I look at it logged out on another computer as if I am a guest looking to book it only SHOWS dates as they were BEFORE I updated it to ha... Latest reply by Margaret565
    I've got no advice but sorry to hear. I'm having a similar issue with nightmare renters now and am getting pretty much zero help from AirBnB as well. Super disappointed in their customer service on such a big issue. Our reservation was for 6 people and t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi there, I have listed the villa for over 3 weeks now but still have no booking at all. Please advise me what to do. Thank you Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello , We've just activated our account that was inactive for 2 years.We've also already received 2 inquiries for staying.But now everything is stoped.Our listing is not visible at the net and no inquiries are coming. What can be wrong ? Thank's for the ... Latest reply by Nataša6