What Hosts are saying

Here are my details and an offer of a solution; Out of 33 reviews, 3 were less than 5. I lost my superhost status. I know the 'quarter' rule and will wait until January [though I don't expect guests at this time of year]. I didn't want to bother Airb...
    Wondering what to do when we occupy the house also. We have things stored on the top shelves of closets that our guests occupy. Should they be removed.? We have linens stored in the bottom drawers of one dresser. Should they be removed? There is plenty o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hoping someone might be able to help. Unfortunately, Airbnb won't give me any answers at the moment as I'm not the person who booked the trip, but I am listed as someone coming through the trip section. The original booker is currently busy with moving ho... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Здравствуйте коллеги. Я не знаю как поступит. Последний мои гост написал в отзыв мне 3 бала. Я не понимаю почему. Он попросил меня пустит по раньше. Я место 3 часа пустила его 8 утра. Мои дом расположен в центре города и пишет опят 3 бала. Это первая ма... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I just had my first guest and first review (and it's untrue). He wrote “Host tried to charge me an extra $10 for a garage that couldn’t fit my GLE AMG”. I had to google GLE AMG and turns out it's a Mercedes. To my defense, I don't have a garage on my prop... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Reply with your town, how many bedrooms and how much you pay. Dripping Springs, TX3 Bed/ 2 Bath$85.00 per cleaning