What Hosts are saying

I listed a room for rent in my town. When Searching for my listing it does not show. In my town there are 17 "entire house" rentals listed but no "rooms" . When looking at the filter, it is not offering the option of "rooms" , it only offers "entire house... Latest reply by Mark1720
    I am wondering what other hosts do when they are renting a spare room in their home (I am a single female renting out my spare bedroom). I sometimes get requests from someone with no references and nothing written on their profile. I always ask for more i... Latest reply by Jenny847
    Guest left the window air conditioners on and windows open when they checked out! And i was out of town for 2 weeks I discovered it when i got back. I had no other bookings after them so i was unable to check after them or leave a review.If i have no othe... Latest reply by Yiann0
    I am starting to get tired of guests being able to make last minute reservation changes without any penalty. I have a strict cancellation policy and it has happened again yesterday where a guest who had booked 6 nights in advance sent through an alteratio... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We have 2 fish tanks. If we have them with automatic feeders, do you think this will be a problem? They are in our kids bedroom but they don't make noises. Latest reply by Helen3
    hi, a guest cancelled his stay but airbnb enables him to write a review and he is threating me to write a very bad review because he cancelled the day of check in and wants a refund,what shall i do?? Latest reply by Rachel177
    Can I state Weekly and Monthly pricing only? Can we make it clear on the calendar we want Saturday check-ins and check outs? Latest reply by Gloria489
    I created two listing for my apartment. one for entire rent, the second one is only to rent one room.I can only see my first listing on map, the second one is not shown?listing id:3827194538361663 Is it supposed to be so? Latest reply by Chirag7