What Hosts are saying

Hello, I would like to rent out my apartment few nights per month when I am not there. I live in Paris. when I tried to reactivate a listing (I did it before long time ago) it says I need to register the property. Do you know how I do that and what is th... Latest reply by Solveig0
    Hi, I am a supervisor for one year and wanted to start host an experience a walking and photography tour with my husband who is feeelanfre photographer.I submit it to Airbnb but it was cancelled.What could be the reasons ?Thanks in advance.
    We have a drop-ceiling in a basement bathroom. One of the tiles apparently came loose when a guest was in the shower and hit him on the head. (I believe the previous guest may have dislodged the tile from its frame, since it was discovered by the cleaner... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    dobri dzen!vi mne 31 iulia atpravili dzengi, i do sivodnashnava dna ia niprinimsl dzengi.shto ia magu zdelac?1. rezervation HMAHDKYBTQ2. rezervation HMAF5TRANN3. rezervation HMAN3E8JCP
    I have a climbing wall and a fire pit (I’m not renting out yet, just prepping) and I’m wondering, if someone injured themselves would I be liable? I’m planning on placing prominent “use at your own risk” signs, does anyone have any experience with somethi... Latest reply by Lisa723