What Hosts are saying

Why do I receive emails from airbnb re bookings most of the time and not when you most need one. I took a day off as I wasn't expecting a booking, and then found I had an accepted enquiry with no notification.The enquiry was after 6pm for the next morning... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    I had a guest turn up who was not the person who had made the booking. I checked her in and had to rush out for a work commitment and wasn't back until late. When I got home the guest had left and made request for money, said she wasn't staying, had gone ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    New @ Airbnb hosting. I decided to decline a request for 2 nights stay due to price. The guests is now asking why. What can I say without hurting my rating Latest reply by Gordon0
    We had a guest check out at 11am and new guest checking in at 2pm. To claim against a security deposit, you need to lodge the claim before the next guest checks in. We have 2 towels that were lost/stolen, Lino that has a scorch mark, coffee stains on the ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I’ve had to cancel a guest booking part way through due to water leak from an apartment above. What is the best way to refund the guest, using the send/receive money function or cancel the booking? There is about $100 difference between what I have receiv... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've had an ongoing problem with my listing for the last several months. I have been very explicit in setting my pricing and making sure that "Smart Pricing" is turned OFF. Yet my payouts are consistently LESS than my stated price, even though the price... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I do not like nor feel comfortable not being able to see a profile picture as we use to be able to see. Not sure who's braindead idea on Airbnb that was. I read that a host accepted a request and then the profile picture came up and it was of a man giving... Latest reply by Gordon0