What Hosts are saying

I have a request for a guest from Canada coming to uk and wants to bring her cat !!! What do I do about checking quarantine etc Latest reply by Sian7
    Hello fellow hosts! I'm fairly new to Airbnb and was quite successful renting my place in last month but have been unable to secure any rentals for August. Was hoping for some suggestions with my listing and if the current cover photo that I have been usi... Latest reply by Shanah0
    Bonjour, Les hôtes qui sont dans le quartier de La Plaine Stade de France seraient-ils intéressés par le partage d'idées et activités à développer dans le quartier Stade de France ?Ce nouveau quartier bâti autour du Stade de France est de plus en plus int...
    i don t want to offer experience beacuse i am quite busy and i don t want to let down the guests, so i would like to cancel the service fee Latest reply by Dana358
    Guest (A) (Main couse of this case) had arrived after midnight and ate beer and food until 3 am with noise and vibration.I has stopped this.The man who lead that group & booked my the accommodation got angered.And as a result, he posted false revenge revi...