What Hosts are saying

hello,I have problem in adding my payoneer card in payments metod. did anybody had this problem. what am I doing wrong?I have got my card few days ago, and with no password. Latest reply by Rajen1
    I am SO disappointed and 'Superfrustrated' with Airbnb and the lack of appeal process for losing SuperHost status. I work hard to maintain it and I'm frustrated that people can say lovely things to your face and review you badly having noidea on how it ca... Latest reply by Sherry126
    Have any hosts experienced discrepancies between what the listing offers vs. what the employees expected ( the ones who are actually staying ) ? The employer booked the trip on behalf of employees and they didn't seem to even have read the listing before ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have 2 listings advertised for my house. 1) listed as a 3 bedroom with higher price 2) listed as 2 bedroom with lower price and option to rent out 3rd bedroom. When guest book the 2 bedroom listing, I message them after booking to reiterate this and g... Latest reply by Kaylee18