What Hosts are saying

Hi. I am having a problem with the calendar on my iPhone Airbnb app. The calendar does not load even when I click on refresh. I tried to restart my phone and even to uninstall the app and re-install it but to no avail. It is a real bother because I always... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hi everyone!We seem to be having a problem with our boiler over the weekend and my guest says that there’s no hot water. We went and checked the boiler and reset it which seemed to work fine. However our guest has insisted that there’s no hot water. We ca... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Can anyone suggest/recommend individuals or property managements to use for co-hosting in Bali particularly around Canggu or Seminyak Area? Also what is the going around pricing if you can share as well? Thank you Latest reply by Dhi1
    I have done AIRBNB for 3 years and have loved most every minute of it. This past year I have had a terrible time with guest and the thermostat. I do not have a lock on it as it is still my home and locking it seems extreme. Even guest who are AIRBNB h... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello, I'm new to hosting and I'm wondering if it's worth charging security deposits and what most people do about this? It seems there may not be any point and perhaps it puts people off booking? I have my own insurance as well as the Airbnb Host Guarant... Latest reply by Cody116
    This morning I just moved out from an airbnb because there is mice in the room. Then I cancelled the trip and moved out, but I cannot leave any review after I cancelled it. It seems like people who cancelled their trip can leave review before...did airbnb... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I've been hosting now for about two months. Learning all the time and on the whole am finding people to be very pleasant. However, one problem keeps on repeating and this is the check out time of 10.00 a.m. It is shown on my listing and also in ... Latest reply by Yadira22
    My wife used to host our 2 BnB apartments and payouts were paid into a Payoneer account in her name. Unfortunately she died in June and I took over running the BnB so opened anew Payoneer account in my name, deleted her account from the profile and tried... Latest reply by Yadira22
    As a member of Airbnb I've enjoyed my business hosting for a few years now but I'm sorry to report that it's come to an end. Seems the corrupt Monroe County Florida government has made the decision that only the big resorts are allowed to make short term ... Latest reply by Kenneth12