What Hosts are saying

Hi Guys,Ive had a guest book two nights , which is my minimum setting, then contact me to cancel one night five days before they arrive. I've tried to contact them to rebook a single night...changing my settings, and cancellation policy so they aren't pen... Latest reply by Laurence160
    hello. just created a airbnb page. when i synced the calendar it works from airbnb to booking. for example i closed a date on airbnb and then went to booking and "refreshed" the calendar. it now said closed on booking . so that works...but when i close a ... Latest reply by Zijanida0
    Hi All, I am trying to add payment method, after adding my card details when I click add card there is no response from the web page.Looks like something is crashing , the same thing happens when I click on confirm booking. I have tried with all popular b... Latest reply by Theresa294
    Three months ago, I reserved a room for this August in Barcelona that looked wonderful. It has two dozen reviews and 100% of them gave the place perfect 5 stars. Every comment was praising the host and the apartment, so I reserved the room right away with... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Dear all, I cannot really understand if my host is trying to scam me, so i would like to have your opinion.Can you please have a look at the picture attached and tell me if it is safe or not to make the payment?Also, the link of the place is not working a... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    • airbnb1.PNG
    • airbnb2.PNG
    My email address is incorrect on my profile, but when I try and edit my profile and change it I get the error "email address already taken" Please advise how I go about correcting my email address on my account. Latest reply by Ashmit0
    Dear Sir, there is a wrong with confirmation code # HMANM5R289. the total should be 1760.55$ but in the mtcn # 8646318126 the amount was 1212.82$,so please arrange to issue the rest of payment. thank you