What Hosts are saying

I ive in University Place washigton. I have just started listing my basment apartment and want to rent it while I go on an extended vaction. I am wondering if anyone has found people to help them turnover there properties and if so how they did it? Cathy Latest reply by Amara12
    Hello,One if confirmed guest wanted to change her reservation from 1 to 4 guests.My setting is 3,300 yen additional per guest after 2 guests.She is staying for 6 nights.The total price difference should be 39,600 yen in total(2 additional guests x 3,300 y... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have a 6 bedroom house on the northside of Brisbane (nearish to the city) that we want to list with airbnb. We are looking for a live in host. We have other Airbnbs but thought this would be great for a single or couple.
    I live in brooklyn have been a superhost 17 Times in a row. Started with airbnb 8 years ago.two days ago I woke up middle of the night to many emails of my guests saying their airbnb listing at my place had been cancelled.airbnb never notified me till 7 h... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi hosts, I have just started hosting beginning of July from Canada. A month later after 3 - 4 bookings, I have not received a penny as payout from Airbnb. I have setup two accounts for direct payment so far, both that says "Can't process payouts. Remove ... Latest reply by Chenchen0
    I am unable to Edit my listing as the edit buttons are not highlighted and thus do not allow me to select them. Is anyone else getting this issue and if so how can this be addressed? Latest reply by Pat347