What Hosts are saying

Hi all.I put my apartment online a few days ago and it went well, and then didn't go well.I set the prices using the 'smart pricing' feature and followed the tips exactly. We got a flurry of bookings once it went live. Then a friend who is also a host tol... Latest reply by Chris1944
    Hi I am quite new to Airbnb. I have just had a client ask me if they can change their booking from 4 days to 3 but check in on the first day at 5am. They said they don’t want to have to pay for the 4 nights but are happy to pay for an early check in What... Latest reply by Barb19
    AIRBNB DOESN' SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CLEANING ? (BOOKING.COM INCLUDES THIS IN HIS BILL) HOW COME? Latest reply by Cormac0
    This is what happens when I try to read: Error loading review You don’t have the permission to access this source.
    Hi! I’m looking for co-host ie a person who comes once a week to do house cleaning and also to tidy up a room and to welcome guests (do check-in). Near Ubahn Ullsteinstr. If interested contact me ** **[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety re...
    Hello, I want to host several experiances in Turkey, mainly in Istanbul. But I see that there is no place from Turkey yet on Airbnb to offer any experiances. Can I start being a host for the experiances in Turkey or when Airbnb is going to allow this ? ... Latest reply by Svein4
    My guests car was stolen from in front of my house, which my Airbnb is next to. I offered to take them to get a rental car. What have others done in this situation. I’m pretty sure they left the car unlocked, as cars are very rarely stolen in this neighbo... Latest reply by Cheryl389