What Hosts are saying

Hi - So I have a guest checking in on 7/5. Our check in is any time after 3pm. She is asking to check in at 5am as she will arrive to town for 4am. I said no because that will prevent hosting the night before, July 4th. She is upset because she read t... Latest reply by Maria-Joanna0
    HiI have set my base pricing to R$300 but it is displaying at a higher price, around R$450. I have turned off smart pricing. Any idea what is going on and how i resolve this? I am getting no bookings due to the higher price and need to change it urgently.... Latest reply by Nick86
    Hi,The check-in guide link is a useful feature, just tap the icon and guests can see step-by-step guide. However, recent feedback from guests has demonstrated some major issues: 1. On iPad 10.5 inch (possibly other models) the checkin guide link doesn't r...
    Hi fellow hosts! I seem to have a re-occurring issue.... Guests that don’t read my listing through and then expect access to things that are not part of the listing. Or taking advantage of my ‘courtesy’ breakfast items I provide, by eating it for snack an... Latest reply by Rowena29
    My name is Maden,a host in Siemrep Cambodia.I have been in payout issue almost a month.I have tried to find help from airbnb agents but their help is not effective.who has any idea and advice to help me...that will be so apprecaited.https://www.airbnb.com... Latest reply by Jas23
    Good day, I was wondering if I'm the only one having difficulties with the Airbnb App on Android, what happens is that I enter my gmail address and password then the app shows the captcha with the pictures on which to select something, after completing it... Latest reply by Buney0