What Hosts are saying

I don't know how to get this message to the right person, but I BEG you to offer more options under House Rules > Suitable for Pets. Currently there are only 2 options: YES or NO. This is causing huge problems for me as a host. I accept *small* dogs and n... Latest reply by Kimberly394
    Today I made my first call to CS for assistance with an instant booking that I was not comfortable with for several reasons. The good news is that they did cancel the guest reservation for me -twice ( because despite my explaining to her why it was cance... Latest reply by Ange2
    When attempting to access my transaction history, it appears to try to load and load and load without any results. This is different than the general 503 error I was receiving just a couple of weeks ago. It is now allowing me to access the transaction his... Latest reply by Jane2
    Maybe somebody will read it here, so I'm going to try to "piggyback" on your post. Sorry, but I don't know what else to do.I am a Superhost, and I have been a member of Airbnb for a decade. I have been using the same credit card and Paypal accounts since ...
    Hi everyone, This is my first post so I hope this is the right place for such a request?! I have an apartment in Windsor, UK and am unable to check-in my guests as I am now out of the country during the dates. I would try a self check-in but the property ... Latest reply by Geraldine156