What Hosts are saying

Me and my friends booked to the first host (first link below). The original link of our room disappeared for quite sometime and the said he needs to 'settle' something. Now I just found out that there are two different hosts listing the same room we booke... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi people, I'm new to airbnb and I just had my first booking request for a couple to stay all of next week. I am nervous anyway as I love my flat and this is the first time I have done this. However, I think I would be ok with it if I could see that the ... Latest reply by Vu19
    I am recently back to hosting again and because I live in a touristy area near the beach, I find that I am getting a lot of "one night stands", one night stays. While I do the cleaning myself I am actually wondering if it is worth it by the time I wash al... Latest reply by Victoria576

sms

I am not receiving sms when I receive from airbnb, something has changed? is it only me? Latest reply by Sarah977
    My question is, if you have an experience with reviews, then deactivate it, do the reviews remain visible? If so, who could see them?I have a general problem with multiple experience listing and reviews anyway, as guests cannot easily see all experiences ... Latest reply by Alisa59
    A family of 4 moved into my house on a June 1st, after two weeks, they told me there are bed bugs, this never happened to my property, and since they found out the bed bugs after two weeks, I really don’t think it started from my house. I offered them ref... Latest reply by Lei25
    So, I've had an Airbnb account since 2016 and have traveled and used it without a hitch. Now, my husband & I set up a new account together (he's co-host) with a unique email to rent our spare bedroom. This is my problem: I can only access my hosting accou... Latest reply by Emiel1