What Hosts are saying

Can anyone tell where to find "compare pricing with similar listings"I have found it once next to my calendar on the right ! and now it just dissapeared .It was very useful it had all present and future ocupancy rates , mine and theirs ... Latest reply by Maria568
    Hello. Im new to airbnb and was wanting suggestions on blocking out dates. Do you leave it all open. Do you block out 3, 6, 12 months? What's your experience in order to maximize bookings. Thank you Latest reply by Rachel177
    I’ve seen a sudden decrease in bookings recently, despite it being peak season and even with me lowering prices in places, which I’ve never had to do before in the Summer. Is Airbnb just getting a bit over subscribed? Latest reply by Sarah1958
    Dragi airbnbPitamo se zašto nemamo nikakvih rezervacija s Vašim web lokacijama. Imali smo možda 2 ili 3 zahtjeva, ali nismo imali na raspolaganju sobe u tom razdoblju. Stoga se pitamo što radimo krivo i željeli da nam predložimo neko rješenje. Hvala na ra... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi there,My last guest Francisco says he submitted his review but it hasn’t been featured yet. I wanted to know if there’s been a problem or I just need to wait? Because this 5* review should upgrade me to superhost so the sooner the better.thank youanton... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Dear I am looking for somebody avle to help and managed my beautifull property in Talloinn city center. Please, any help? Phone number is +34 607218258 and +37258863951 Thank you very much. Best regards, Pedro Collado Latest reply by Helen427
    Hey there,First time poster, long time hoster here. Has anyone else had any issues with gaining a referral bonus from Airbnb? I've never really thought much about it, even though a few friends/acquaintances have started up after hearing me talk about it... Latest reply by Helen427