What Hosts are saying

Why are customers being charged right away? My customer canceled because of it. Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi. Just this week I listed our guest room in our house. I have everything ready. How do I get bookings? Obviously I have no reviews at all yet because I am new here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Latest reply by Glenn140
    Hi all,, I sent in a reservation request this afternoon. A couple of hours later I received a message from the host saying that I was trying to book using the wrong rate?? How is that possible? I booked using the rate on the website? They also raised the ... Latest reply by Joe754
    Hi I would like to speak to someone about a recent review I received from a guest. Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have rented a villa in Europe for a week. On our second day of holiday we had the unfortunate surprise of a rat come up a drain around our pool area and frightened the whole family. I filmed it and reported it to owners. It really has had a impact of e... Latest reply by Vanessa830
    Hi At pricing, every time i choose the smart paying option to - ALL OPENS NIGHT - it does not assume it and stays in the option - AS TIME RUSN OUT. Can you help me? Thank youSofia Latest reply by Lawrene0