What Hosts are saying

Cher Customer service J'ai reçu aujourd'hui un message de Airbnb me disant que mon logement booké le 29 mai Chez Catherine, en Corse du 22 au 25 juin a été soudaienement annulé pour un problème de paiement. J'ai essayé d'appeler le call center mais qui n... Latest reply by Helen3
    Need to get some details about an account was trying to contact me and I am outside not so I can’t call the customer service please let me know what to do ?
    I am after some advice please. I recently contacted a host via the ‘enquiry’ about prices (the cost for a month on the listing was set at a discounted rate) I made a mistake on the enquiry selecting 27 days instead of 28. The host then eliminated the disc... Latest reply by Dewi20
    Can anyone suggest how I can stop all my Airbnb incoming email messages from going to my junk in box on hotmailit doesn't seem to matter if they are booking requests or admin notifications from Airbnb they all end up in junkMi havove added the email accou... Latest reply by Frederik18
    Καλημέρα σε όλους στην κοινότητα , Στην δηλωση στην ααδε , πρεπει να δηλώσουμε τα "ακαθάριστα έσοδα" ή το ποσό στις "ολοκληρωμένες πληρωμές" ; αντιλαμβανομαι ότι φορολογουμαστε στα ακαθάριστα έσοδα που συμπεριλαμβάνουν και τα έσοδα για καθαριότητα. Ευχα... Latest reply by Michalis20
    Hi all, I am looking for a cohost to manage my property for 1 month or maybe more.please contact me on **** for more details. Regards, *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Alexandra773
    So here is situtation,My guest book 2 months before, 3 weeks before I message her and ask if she agree take other room in my apartment send link to airbnb listing etc. (it was more convienet so I dont have empty days between guests )I didnt force nothing,... Latest reply by Janis20