What Hosts are saying

What was supposed to be a fun trip to the Dominican Republic is now a nightmare after all the deaths in the news. We were a group of 9 and are down to 4 because of people being scared to travel there now. We just want a refund for the down payment minus t... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi Stephanie, i had a problem with my papal account which seems to be up and running again now. Please could you re-send the payment as I have now re-instated my PayPal account.Kind regardsEmma
    Dobry den.Momentalne je unas ubytovana pani Slavikova,kde potrebujem vediet kolko penazi pani Slavikova uhradila respektive kolko my pride na moj ucet.Dakujem S pozdravom Makula Ales
    As host I need a copy of my guests passport for rentning my appartment in Greece, by law from Greek tax authorities. Normal I get it by Airbnb mail system without problem from my guest. Now I have a guest that have tried to sent it to me 5 times in differ... Latest reply by 宅東0

am

Hello I am trying to update my payout account information after I put all the information it doesn't accept aither savings or checking account. What to put in this field
    Hi all. We are Airbnb newbies, have survived 4 months and have been so lucky to have achieved super host thanks to our great guests so far. BUT, we seem to have hit a wall, our last 3 guests haven’t left a review. Any ideas on how to encourage guest... Latest reply by Sharon-And-Deane0
    Hi im new to air bnb and can’t work out how to set different prices for different rooms in my home. Can anyone help?kind regards shama Latest reply by Shama3