What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, I have recently received what I initially thought was a booking enquiry. When I looked closer, I realised it was an apartment cleaning business accessing my site by placing a reservation request with no intention of booking. I feel that this is a... Latest reply by Leonie3
    I recently had a guest who initially asked for a two-week booking, but added she would like to stay a week longer if I would reduce my rate. I agreed, reducing the rate rather significantly, thinking Bird in the Hand. I knew from the moment we met that ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    What this strange 'currency' is that shows up instead of EURO. It is confusing to say the least. My page is in EURO (sonetimes shows $$$ till it gets itself sorted but ₹6680????!!!! What is that and why does it keep showing up? I want my Euro back! ;o) Th... Latest reply by Ante6
    Hello fellow hosts, I am in need of some urgent advice. My current guests want to invite their parents to stay for a couple of nights in my apartment (they have the entire apartment to themselves, I'm not living there). Before booking this family asked fo... Latest reply by Eileen4
    I'm unclear as to how the final booking price is calculated when you have custom monthly and weekly pricing, discounts for both weekly and monthly bookings AND Smart pricing turned ON. It seems to get very complicated, and I ended up with a recent booking...
    I recently had a guest stay in my apartment and my bedding was damaged..I'm assuming he had a female guest because there was blood all over my bedding and it is permanently stained. Aside from it being really gross, I now need to replace everything and I ... Latest reply by Patricia86
    Hi, how do I add a second listing? Want to link it to our original one so people can see our profile and historic good reviews, but don't want to mess up the original listing! Is it possible for the two listings to be paid for into two different bank acco... Latest reply by Sue128
    I have four listings. When I read a review and they have some suggestions for improvements, I cannot find a quick way to link the review to the listing. The suggestions are worthless unless I know what listing they are talking about. I try to search th... Latest reply by Melanie33