What Hosts are saying

I'm interested in finding out how many other hosts out there charge for washing machine usage if it's not an amenity you offer as part of your room fee?
    We normally have weekly prices for our cottage, but have put daily prices in as that what fits on airbnb. Someone has just requested to stay for a week, and airbnb have automatically given a big discount because the people want to book for 7 days. This ... Latest reply by Dede0
    Our commitment rate went down due to wife of a guest kept losing their password so would input fake dates to be able to email us with questions. We declined fake reservation request and answered her inquiries (about linens, beach towels, etc ....INFO THAT... Latest reply by Helen3
    How do I unblock dates on my calendar after airbnb blocked them.I was late reponding to a reservation. It expired. Dates are blocked.Same guest is trying to rebook and dates are unavialable.I've spent an hour trying to find contact info for airbnb and ca... Latest reply by Michelle192
    Any suggestions on how to fill in one-night gaps between stays, aside from changing overall minimum night stay? I'd love to be able to control this functionality by clicking on a specific day, like you can do for price adjustments. Latest reply by Eileen-M-0
    You accept or decline, right? I've been conversing wtih someone since yesterday afternoon who requested to stay at my place. I have a convo with ppl before I accept them. So, I'm responding, he's responding to me. AirBnB says I only have two hours left to... Latest reply by Brigid1
    Hi all. My commitement rate dropped from 100% to 95% recently and its the only thing keeping me away from getting the superhost badge. How is it possible since i always reply to enquiry promptly i always accept bookings and i never had a bad review? There... Latest reply by Marie82