What Hosts are saying

Hello I am new to hosting and just received two people who made an instant booking. I sent a response to both people and asked a couple of questions and did not receive a reply back. One booker has had previous Airbnb bookings and a good review, however, ... Latest reply by Gregg29
    Hey everyone. I’m currently an air bnb host, looking to also co host in the area. I had noticed that it bnb isn’t advertising this anymore and they can’t seem to give me a clear answer on why or how I can do this ? any suggestions as to how I can become...
    Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this but was hoping for some advice! I have a 2 bed 2 bath property, which we have been renting on Airbnb since April.All going well except I get a call this evening that one of the toilets is blocked. The t... Latest reply by Sue521
    Hello everyone, I have been hosting for about 1 month and half and just had a situation I’m not sure how to react to. I had guests for 1 night who checked in at late night. Shortly after arriving, they left my place for a drink. 1 hour later, they came ... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi all, I recently had a guest that requested to cancel. I did not action anything on my side, but now it shows that I (the host) have cancelled. Because this was cancelled, it does not show up as a reservation, so I cannot contact Airbnb about this res... Latest reply by Ana1136
    The June webinar did not fully address the strict cancellation policy whereby a guest can cancel a booking 14 days before arrival and get a 50% refund. This policy is totally unfair to hosts living in the Caribbean. We have just about no chance of getti...
    Hi, I'm a superhost with 35 5-star reviews on 2 properties but I'm now being told: Basic requirements needs your attentionYour performance has fallen below the average for hosts, and it's important to focus on improving it. Clicking on the link takes me t... Latest reply by Bob40
    Hi all, This is the 4th time I have been targeted this week by a guest who had enquired to book (usually on an unavailable date). After i decline the request they say that payment has been taken and request me to refund them. I've never once had this iss... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, Just looking through past reviews and I noticed a 1 star overall from someone who left 5 stars for each individual category and said "The Old Bakery is a lovely, relaxing place. We couldn't fault it!"I'm guessing this is a mistake. Is there anything ... Latest reply by Emiel1