What Hosts are saying

A useful tip is to check your settings regularly. As you know ABB can muck around with your settings without your knowing anything about it e.g. they drop your listing down to page 5 if you don't join IB (as we have all discovered). I have been on IB for ... Latest reply by Kim597
    Hi Im reasonably new to Airbnb and really need some help. My property is top floor apartment (No neighbour each side, just below). It seems that 1 or maybe 2 of my guests had a party or something there, I pretty sure i know who as amount of glasses and ... Latest reply by Antony36
    I'm a host and when trying to put in an alteration request to meet my clients needs, I'm running into problems. This has happened 3 times in the past few days. An extra night that should have cost an additional $45 plus taxs/fees came up as $65. The next ... Latest reply by Christine615
    I had a guest stay last week, he damaged a few items so I submitted a claim; this is now with the resolution center, he is now haressing me, first by phone; until I blocked him. then by email, he sends about one email every few minutes; the emails appear ... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi,As a single female who is renting one room of my home, am I allowed to decline male guests solely for being male? I've hosted men previously and have had absolutley no problems, but now I have a boyfriend and he is very uncomfortable with any men shar... Latest reply by Sasha8
    A guest sent me some money to return som of their items,but as mentioned in various conversations I do not have them anymore and therefore can not send them. I am worried the guest is going to cause issues for me by claiming he sent the money but never re... Latest reply by Bry0
    I am in the midst of a big dispite with airbnb (basically I discarded some items left behind by the guest) airbnb is threathening me with withholding my next payout; basically they are calling it stealing. WTF the guest left the things I asked him if he w... Latest reply by Bry0
    I am new to hosting AIR BNB and what to create a perfect experience in our new guest house and would love some ideas about the welcome packs and what makes a really good welcome pack. Any thoughts and ideas would be really helpful. Thanks Suzi Latest reply by Emilia42