What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my address. So, the name of my street changed and now my guests are having trouble finding it on the map but Airbnb doesn't allow me to change the address! Then I added some info in the address just to give more clarifi... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi there I've just had a message by my phone number canceling there booking .They are supposed to check in tomorrow and have just canceled at 7.30 the night before .My cancelation policy is strict .But she hasn't canceled with AIRBNB so just wondering wha... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi, Is there a way to change the listing address without creating a new listing ? My home address is not shown in Airbnb database since it is a new construciton. I used a nearby address but turns out NOT shown up in apple map (google map is fine) as recen... Latest reply by Sid-and-Lynne0
    I'd like the change the pricing settings (for cleaning fee and extra persons) without effecting the current reservations. How can I do that?Thanks! Latest reply by Lynelle1