What Hosts are saying

Dear all, I have two simple questions. First, is there any way how to contact AirBnB, such as e-mail or chat? I couldn't find any. Secondly, what can I do when verifying my payment method takes like two weeks, which is much more than the usually maximal 5... Latest reply by A7
    Hi we have guests that would like to checkout at 8pm. Our listing states 10am as the normal checkout. They are nice guests and have requested first however I am wondering do many hosts charge for late checkout? if so, how much? Thanks Latest reply by Richard-And-Mary0
    Hello Guys, I was wondering, what kind of tactics/techniques do you guys use for getting your room booked? Usage of photoshop, sharing on social media, use nice photographs etc? Maybe there is a way to create your own Airbnb story? Thanks Guys!
    Hi, I know I should have folllowed my gut feeling, I am hosting 5 guests from Philippines, the guest contacted me asking for pick up twice in the morning and at night as well when I notified her that I don't live close to my airbnb listing. When they arri...
    A guest just recently cancelled his booking and received his 50% back. A couple of days later he decided he would like to rebook the same dates. So how do we do this and ensure there's no additional fees and that the full amount due is paid to me? Thanks Latest reply by Barry-and-Di0